I was tagged over on tumblr for a thing to answer questions. And I thought this would fit on here perfectly as well. I think I don’t talk about me enough. I don’t mean this in a weird, egocentric way, but in a ‘do you even know what kind of person I am’ way. If you understand what I mean? I just want you to get a better picture of the person behind the blog and I love answering silly questions, so here we go.
- name: Katja
- nicknames: Kat, Katy, Kati
- height: 176 cm or something
- nationality: German
- favourite fruit: pomegranate. raspberry. strawberry. mango. all the fruit.
- favourite season: winter, my love. you can find me complaining about winter all the time, yet I love it the most. spring is a close second though.
- favourite flower: ranunculus! It was for the name when I was younger, but those flowers are actually very pretty
- favourite scent: hay (a classic, I know), also that smell when it’s about to snow. I can’t put it into words
- favourite color: unpopular opinion incoming: orange
- favourite animal: seals!
- coffee, tea, or hot chocolate: tea! I also love hot chocolate, but warm milk makes me sick, so I can only drink a few sips of it from time to time. I don’t like coffee at all.
- average sleep hours: average is propably 7. But I sleep either 4-5 or 9-10 hours.
- dog or cat person: DOGGO
- favorite fictional character: *more unpopular opinions incoming* Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, Paige Mahoney, Sevro au Barcas, The Darkling, Nina Zenik
- number of blankets you sleep with: 1 or 2, depends on how cold it is and how thick the blanket is
- dream trip: someone please get me to New Zealand asap. mostly to watch seals and check out Lord of the Rings filming locations. Though I would absolutely LOVE to go to Kanada as well.
- blog created: It actually was this blog’s first birthday last week, so yeeeeee *celebrates*
- 5 random facts:
– Chemistry was one of my favourite subjects at school even though I didn’t understand a thing.
– I collected feathers when I was younger. I have them all; swans and hawks and ducks and sparrows.
– I actually love to sleep. It is one of my favourite things to do. Sounds weird, but laying down to sleep is awesome.
– I still play computer games from like 2002. I love my horse games, ok? Also, Moorhuhn and Age of Empires II are totally my thing. No shame here.
– One of my biggest fears are slugs. I know, totally irrational, but slugs are terrifying. Have you taken a closer look at them? TERRIFYING. And disgusting. Just leave this planet and go back into the hell you came out of, ugh.
Well, I guess that was Facts With Kat. Hey, I’ll probably do something like that more often and just make a Behind the Blog series. Yeah. Maybe. I’m just rambling about, as always. Anyways, I hope this gave you the chance to get to know me a bit better. As always, feel free to do this as well…
And with that,