What kind of books do I review?
I basically read books for any ages, though I prefer young adult and new adult, especially in following genres:
- contemporary and realistic fiction
- historical fiction
I review books in English and German, depending on the language that book is written in.
What do I not review?
Though I can enjoy any book, I’m not a big fan of following genres:
- ★★★★★ I LOVED this book
- ★★★★ I really enjoyed this book
- ★★★ I enjoyed this book, but there were some issues.
- ★★ I did not enjoy the book, but liked some parts.
- ★ I didn’t like the book at all.
Reviewed Books (in alphabetical order of title):
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Alice by Christina Henry
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray
- A Torch against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- Ein Himmel aus Lavendel von Marlena Anders
- Ein Meer aus Tinte und Gold von Traci Chee
- Elesztrah: Feuer und Eis von Fanny Bechert
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
- Französisch Backen von Aurélie Bastian
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- Hallo Leben, hörst du mich? von Jack Cheng
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- I believe in a thing called Love by Maurene Goo
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Im Wolfsland von Uta Reichardt
- Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brian (German)
- Maupassant von Arne Ulbricht
- Me and Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter
- Melody’s Key by Dallas Coryell
- Ten thousand skies above you by Claudia Gray
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- This savage Song by V.E. Schwab
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Touch by Natalia Jaster