It’s May already which means it’s time for another round of Blog Visits! I collected a few posts I’ve loved reading in April. Go check them out 🙂 I hope you’ll find something you love!
Due to uni and life in general I wasn’t very actively reading other blogs or posting anything on my own. So newer posts from April will follow later in my May blog visits!
- The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed from Krysta @ Pages Unbound
- You’ve reached Sam by Dustin Thao from CW @ The quiet Pond
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade & The Roommate by Rosie Danan from Veronika @ Wordy and Whimsical
- Counting Down with You by Tashie Bhuiyan from Chaima @ Books with Chaima
- Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong from CW @ The Quiet Pond
- The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison from Chaima @ Books with Chaima
- Top 10 YA retellings from Nyx @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Interview with author Tashie Bhuiyan from Michelle @ Magical Reads
- 5 Reasons Book Blogs are great places to promote books from Briana @ Pages Unbound
- Very Specific Tropes that I love from Mackenzie @ Colour me read
- 5 Things you need to know before starting a book blog from Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Toxic Positivity & Bookstagram from Hollie @ Hollieblog
- So your book got a negative review – what now? from Kate @ Your tita Kate
Until next time,