Aaaaaaand it is July again! I can’t believe it, time is flying so damn fast. Wow. Someone stop it, I need more time to get things done. Anyways, because another month is already over, it is time for the monthly wrap-up. So, what did I read this month? Such great books! Seriously, everything I’ve read in June was really good and I enjoyed those books so much.
- Geheimauftrag Mauritius (orig. title: Mauitius Command) by Patrick O’Brian ★★★★/5
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi ★★★★/5
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ★★★★★/5
- I believe in a thing called love by Maurene Goo ★★★★/5
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik ★★★★★/5
And now to my book haul. On Thursday, I said to my friends “wow, I’m so proud. I didn’t buy any books this month because of my book buying ban.” Then I realised, that I didn’t start my book buying ban at the beginning of the month. And only an hour after I said that, I bought two other books. So, end of story: I thought my TBR got smaller, but it actually grew a lot.
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Mrs. Naunakhte&Family by Koenraad Donker van Heel
- Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
- Beren und Lúthien by J. R.R. Tolkien
- Maupassant by Arne Ulbricht
- Der geteilte Visconte by Italo Calvino
- Frühlingsglück und Mandelküsse by Emilia Schilling
- Death comes as the end by Agatha Christie
- I believe in a thing called love by Maurene Goo
That’s it. Less reading than I wanted, more buying than I wanted. What about you? What did you read last month? What did you buy?