I know it’s not even close to the end of September, though it definitely feels like it. The days of October have flown past and I haven’t really done anything so far. Wow, great, Kat! Well, as you probably noticed, I changed the design of my blog a bit, but that’s about it. I’m currently enjoying being at home before I go to Frankfurt because BOOK FAIR!
Well, enough talking done, here comes my wrap-up.
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon ★★★★/5
- Kanonen auf hoher See (orig. title: Fortune of War) by Patrick O’Brian ★★★★★/5
- Something Beautiful by Amanda Gernentz Hanson ★★★/5
- The Crowns of Croswald by D.E. Night ★★★★/5
And now on to the books I bought. As always, I bought a lot more books than I read. Also, I now have over 800 books and haven read 1/4 of them and I feel kinda bad but I also want all the books… Does that make sense? Anyways, I bought these:
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
- Wunderkids by Jacqueline Silvester
- Das Mädchen Wadjda by Hayfa Al Mansour
- Die Nacht der gestohlenen Küsse by Kasie West
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- Tiger, Tiger by Margaux Fragoso
That’s my September. How was yours? What was your favourite book in that month? Which new book are you most looking forward to?