Long time no see, my friends.
Thanks to not having wifi for the last two months, I wasn’t exactly active here. But I’m back, during the cold and wet days, when everything is grey and you wish for either snow or sunshine. I’d really love to get a white christmas, but apparently I won’t get it. Again. The sun neither, but I can at least bring the Sunshine Blogger Award to you. I was tagged by my girl Abbie from Boneseasonofglass.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
-Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite book that you read this year?
Ok, that is a very hard first question. Because I read a lot of amazing books this year, some of them felt SO real and raw, then there was some great fantasy. And I think I’m going to choose Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I loved so much about this book. The story was awesome with a very unique villain. And my favourite thing was probably that the romance wasn’t exactly prominent or necessary for the story. The main character did her thing and what she thought was right, without looking up or back at some man she didn’t really need.
2. Have you reached your reading goal this year?
I’ve met my Goodreads Goal of 65 books. But I had a goal of reading as much as possible and I haven’t really met that one.
3. What is your favourite drink when you’re reading?
Tea, all the way.
4. Who is your favourite author?
Can’t pick one, I have to go with three for this: Marie Lu, Leigh Bardugo and Rick Riordan.
5. Worst bookish pet peeve?
when will I stop buying books during a book buying ban
is/ was your favourite school subject?
7. Favourite book to tv/movie adaptation?
Lord of the Rings and Pride and Prejudice (2005)
8. Where is your favourite place to read?
My bed, or when it’s warm enough by the smol stream beside my house.
9. Do you use Goodreads?
10. What is your favourite fandom?
11. What is your favourite book series?
Before I’m asking my own questions, I’m going to tag some people:
- wortzerfetzte Anni
- Andradas Books
- Hobbit reads
- Protagonist Places
Since I tagged some fellow Germans, I guess you can also translate this tag if you want to 🙂 So please feel free to do this in whatever language you like.
- What thing could you never do to a book and why?
- Open the last book you’ve read, open page 100. What is the first sentence on that page?
- Which books are you most looking forward to read?
- Have you wished for / Did you get any books for christmas? (If you celebrate it)
- Were you always interested in books?
- Which book was the book of your childhood?
- Do you have any bookish snacks?
- Which book was the last to make you cry and why?
- Which character reminds you of yourself?
- If you were to plan a bank robbery, which character would you want in your gang?
- Do you have bookish merch?
And that’s it from me. Thank you for reading and a very happy christmas! ♥