I love reading other people’s blogs and seeing lovely ideas they come up with. I love finding new books to read and see books I adored myself. So here are a few posts I enjoyed in the month of March. Maybe you’ll find something new or interesting as well.
- I often saw the cover of The Fever King, but I never really looked deeper into it. But after reading Kaleena’s review, I will definitely pick it up.
- One of my most anticipated releases this year is The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon and Vicky’s review only makes me more excited.
- Vicky lists 5 reasons why you should read Heartstopper by Alice Oseman and I agree with her because this comic is just really amazing.
- I’ve had Once & Future on my radar for a while now but now I know thank to Kathy that this book is really diverse, I want to read it even more.
- You ever love a secondary character so much, you want to read more about them? That’s what Sofii thought as well, so she wrote about characters she feels would deserve their own story.
- I’m really excited for the release of We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal and Sara made a list of books you could read while waiting for it.
- Marie made a list of YA books that deal with anxiety.
- Alice Oseman is one of my favourite authors and Layla had the chance to interview her.
- I’m not sure if I should be crying or laughing at Sam’s open letter to bad sex scenes but wow, it is an experience.
- Taasia gives you a list of books with a feminist theme.
Until next time,