This month, I again visited some awesome blogs and made a list of the most interesting posts I found. I hope you’ll find anything new or something you like.
- Charvi perfectly captures my thoughts on The Princess and the Fangirl and makes my heart burst with love all over again.
- Vicky compares Wicked Saints to a potato (was confused first, but I understand!) and has a great interview with the author as well.
- Stephanie reviews Daisy Jones & The Six which I absolutely need to read!
- After this review by Kristen I might finally pick up Graceling which has been sitting on my shelf for years.
- Vicky has written a wonderful review for Hot dog Girl, a book which I’ve been super excited about for weeks.
- There is a list of recommendations inspired by Shadow and Bone on Acqua and I really really need all those books???
- Kate did a wonderful review with author Akemi Dawn Bowman on mental health, writing and LGBTQ+ rep.
- Aurora lists character traits she dislikes and likes.
- Kai talks about Own Voices and why they are so freaking important.
- Acqua writes about changes in American YA in the recent years.
- Dashie beautifully connects history with a hike and it seems magical.
- Brittany gives you a really great tutorial for painting book pages.
- Laura made a list of 12 books that feature a f/f relationship.
- Vicky gives an amazing tutorial on how to adapt book covers into headers.
- Marie talks about your blogging voice and how you find it.
Until next time,